Wednesday, 16 August 2017
Walt:write a procedure on how to make a cup of milo.
Goal:to make a cup of milo.
- Tea spoon
- Hot water
- Hot water jug
- First use the hot water jug to boil the water.
- Get a cup and make sure it is clean.
- Add some milo into the cup.
- Next add some sugar to make it sweet
- Then wait for the water to boil.
- Once the water is boiled you pour ¾ into the cup.
- Then add some ¼ of milk to make it warm.
- Use a Tea spoon to mix the milo.
Now you can drink the milo.
Tuesday, 15 August 2017
Goal: to give directions to mary to walk from glenbrae school to point england.
- a map.
- Walk to the main gate from the school office.
- Turn left and walk towards the foot crossing on leybourne circle.
- Stop at the foot crossing.
- Turn right and walk across the road when it is clear.
- Turn right and walk towards fenchurch street.
- Turn left onto fenchurch street and walk towards taniwha street.
- Turn right on taniwha street at the junction of fenchurch street.
- Walk towards the roundabout on elstree ave.
- Stop at the foot crossing on taniwha street that is in front of the st. mary's church on the left.
- Cross the road at the foot crossing when the road is clear.
- Walk towards the roundabout.
- Turn left onto elstree ave at the roundabout.
- Walk towards the gi.swimming pools on the left towards point england road.
- Turn left at the point england school gate.
Friday, 4 August 2017
Yesterday glenbrae school had their first day for Clubs. We went for art with Mrs raj and Mr numia. Me , Bianca , Maya and kalo were in the art club. We are going to make our own totem poles. I felt happy that we were going to make our own patterns. i am looking forward for next weeks clubs
Friday, 16 June 2017
Today Rm10 and Rm9 went for a military style fitness.
We got into a circle ,the year 6s went in the middle one by one an showed us a exercise. After we acted like military soldiers and we jogged, bunched up and sang our chanting.
At the end it was a tie between R8 and the boys from Rm10.