Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

time with family

Time with family


In the holiday,  me and my family went to a bbq at my cousins at night because our cousin was leaving to christchurch and there parents invited us. We played rugby outside with my cousins cousins. After that we went inside to watch my brothers play on the PS3.


Then, me and my brother was playing tag around the house with soane too. Then we went to the cabin outside. After that we went to eat.


Then, we started playing around the workout place near the house outside. Then the dad said few things to his son and then he started crying.


After we, went inside  and sat on the couch and started watching the tv. Everybody  was tired but then it was time to leave. We sat in the van waiting for our parents to arrive.


Finally, we said our goodbyes and went home our was so tired when I got home I fell asleep on my parents bed in the living room


I, had a great time I had fun and i was so fool I couldn’t eat the rest of the plate. I was fool because of the pizza and I couldn’t handle the jalapeno flavour.


After that, everyone went to sleep because they were tired of watching tv.


The END

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.