Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

school holidats

School holidays

In the school holidays we went to the eastern beach and all of our church members were there.

Firstly, my family and I played volleyball and i was in my sisters team, but the others were in my dad's team. It was a close game. We nearly lost because they were pretty hard for us but I got one score for us.

Then me, my brother and my friend went hunting for crabs under rocks. It was low tide so we went out there and we found lots of crab but we couldn’t catch any because they were to fast and they kept digging under the sand.

After that, it started getting high tide so we went to go to play volleyball with my dad but  then i got bored so went to the shelter sat down. Then I started eating doritos with my sister.

Just then, we played tether ball with my friends but they went so I played by myself. Then my mum said we can go swimming but i didn’t have any swimming togs so i used the close I was wearing.

Next, i got into the water and then i called my brother, kuea to come and swim with me. We started playing games in the water then we kept on coming back and then going backwards and forwards.

Later on, got this box with materials that build a basketball hoop for us to play out in the sun.  it was so hard and even some of the parts missing so it made it harder for us to build.

finally, we went to eat at the shade near the barbecue. We ate sausages, chicken, ham, and some corn.

we all went into the water and had lots of fun. Then we all went out and changed. I had a great time there and I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.