Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Level Three Division A math solving.

Easy:
  1. Diana has 54 seeds to plant and space for 6 rows. How many seeds can she plant in each row?
9 seeds because 9 x 6 = 54
54 ÷ 6 = 9.
Medium:

2.     There are 188 Easter eggs hidden at the church Easter hunt. If every child gets the same amount of eggs, how many children could there be at the Easter egg
hunt and how many eggs will they each get?
188 / 4 = 47 - First I divided 188 by 4 which equaled 47, so I think that the Answer is 47 children at the Easter hunt.
Hard:
  1. West field shopping center wants to build a new car park that holds 4160 cars. If
the planner has decided that each level should hold 240 cars, how many levels
will they need?
First I divided 4160 by 240 and I got 17, which means 240 x 17.333333 = 4160\

By Viliami

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Work Viliami!

    I liked the way how you explained your answer keep up the outstanding work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY VILLIAMI
    really great work here i like the way you've explained the answer keep up the great work Villiami and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brother, your so smart. Just wanted to say phenomenal work:)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There me My work is good keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.