Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Kahoot night with my family.

Yesterday my family and I played kahoot. All of us had devices so that means that everyone could join. We first started off with easy kahoots like Disney characters. We went up to school kahoots about Geography, genetics, DNA I didn't get first place, but I learnt a lot about Geography. I placed First place three times, and it felt great. It was fun playing with my brothers and sisters. I cannot wait to play another kahoot and win this time. Here is a couple of photos that show my Victory.








Hope you enjoyed, and stay safe.!!
By Viliami

1 comment:

  1. Hi Viliami, Wow sounds like you and your family are having a lot of fun in lock down. I like the kahoot challengers too. So who won the most rounds? Cant wait to hear about your next kahoot challenge

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.