Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ - Week 1 - Activity 1 - Explorers.

List ten food items:
Food I would take if I was stranded 
in the ocean.
  1. Chips - chips can't expire until a very long time.
  2. Yoghurt- because yoghurt is good whether it is cold or not.
  3. Ice cream - even when it melts you can end up drinking it.
  4. KFC - because, when you eat it, you'll be full for the rest of the ride.
  5. Sushi - because the fish from the sushi belongs in the ocean.
  6. Can food - so that I won't starve to death once I run out of the good stuff.
  7. Bubble gum - you can chew on it for how long you want to chew it.
  8. Big fruit cups. so you got all the fruits without bringing them one by one.
  9. Chocolate cake- so you can eat with the ice cream.
  10. Pot of potatos - because they are nice and it is easy to fill you up.


2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Viliami,

    My name is Mani and I am apart of the Summer Learning Journey as a blog commenter. I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. I see that you have a twin brother! Are you identical twins? Meaning do you both look almost exactly like each other?

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and to be honest, it made me really hungry!! I appreciate that you took the time to make a title and to produce a proper list of the foods you would take. I am super impressed that you explained to me why you would take those food items as well! My favourite item on your list is KFC, what is yours? By adding some bright colours or a few pictures of the food items to your blog post I think it would really catch people’s attention.

    Thanks for sharing your amazing work Viliami :)

    Malo,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Viliami!

    Congrats on completing your first Summer Learning Journey activity! This is a very interesting list you have stated! I really like the idea of bringing along canned food! I heard it can last up to six years! Some things on your list doesn't have a long shelf-life, What are some long shelf-life foods?

    Keep up the great work!

    Siosaia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.