Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Basketball.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„Basketball.๐Ÿ€
On Wednesday, we had our basketball game against Point England school. Me and my brother are not officially on the basketball team because my training for rugby, but it was canceled, so we wanted to play for the school. First,  after school, I walked with my friends to the tamaki Recreation center. I waited inside with my friends till our game started. The team that I was in was, team blue. While, other school's were playing their games, we were outside training for our game. Finally our coach, Mrs. Key told us that our game was up. My team settled on the court while me and the subs for my team stood on the side. The game started and our center Mahoney, quickly won the jump ball and then we got the ball. we almost got the ball in, but Point England was able to get the rebound and score the first point of the game. Then that's when I subbed in. I got a couple of blocks but they played really good, we manage to score two points. It was half time and we were losing 17 to four. Second half we played good but we did not get any goals. Point England manage to score a few more points and ended up winning, four to 25. I had fun playing basketball because it was my first time play for a basketball team. I felt bad that we lost but I still had a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.