Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

12 ways you can start off your sentences.

sentence starters. 

 Subject and verb, Where or when, Question, ing, ed, ly. 

1.  My house blew up into flames. 
2. The banana was walking away. 
3. On the roof there was a cat. 
4. By my house there was a fight. 
5. Near my classroom I saw a water tap. 
6. Do you brush your teeth everyday, it could lead to bad breath and tooth decay. 
7. Why do you think we should care about safety, well safety is really important especially when you are near dangerous things. 
8. After morning tea, I read my novel. 
9. At dinner time we ate butter chicken. 
10. Writing was really fun and exciting. 
11. Excited to play on my brand new play station. 
12. Permanently the drawings on my face were unerasable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.