Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Day 5 - Friday 13 September ( Last day )

This morning, I woke up really late, and I tried to change as fast as I can before we leave back to school. Before we got on the bus we had breakfast, and after breakfast we made sandwiches for our lunch, because we were gonna stop on the road for a break. After everyone had packed their lunch they started to clean their cabins and putting their luggage in the bus. When all the cabins were cleaned and all of our stuff were on the bus we were ready to get on the bus.

Before we left we said our goodbyes to Chris and Magnus, we also gave them hongi's, and we said thank you to maiki. After all that we got loaded on the bus and started the engine, and we were all ready to get back on the road. I felt really sad after we left Orongo Holiday park, because it was really fun and really interesting. First we were on our way to Ruapekapeka but it was cancelled because there was some road work, so we were just heading straight back to Glenbrae school.


While we were on the road we stopped and had a lunch a break on the side of a gas station. I had a corn beef sandwich and it was really delicious, and we also ate some biscuits too. So when we all finished eating our lunch we got back into the bus. It was a really long ride. I had nothing to do so I just had a really long sleep. We were on the road when I saw a sign that said Auckland. I was really happy that we were back in Auckland, because I was going to see my family. Maiki our bus driver said that there was 10 minutes left before we arrive at Glenbrae school. 10 minutes later we arrived to school.

All of us got out of the bus and we got into our formation or the haka. We all performed the haka that Maiki taught us at camp. We performed it for Maiki because he taught us the haka, he drove us around safely and he even bought all of us Ice block. When the haka was finished we took our luggage out of the bus and then I walked with my brothers and sisters back home. I was very happy to be home . I hope that we get to visit Orongo Holiday park in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.